Our client is one of the leading dispute resolution law firms in the UK and has an enviable reputation for its work with global Insurers. As a leading light within the industry they have offices across the UK and are always looking for candidates who can bring experience to the table.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Motor Claims team dealing with Credit Hire claims.
• Create initial case strategy following Client Guidelines and review of information available
• Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to pursue the appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs
• Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems to ensure completeness of records and aid business decision making
• Allocate funds to the appropriate client accounts as per agreed procedures to ensure the client and Keoghs receive appropriate payments
• Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls
• Undertaking periodic reviews of files in line with Client requirements
• Previous experience of handling own caseload
• Good standard of education – 3 GCSE’s grade C or above or equivalent including Maths, English & Science as a minimum.
• Good telephone negotiation skills
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Ability to make decisions
Our client is currently working remotely and once returning to the offices will have flexible working.
• Health Care Cash Plan
• Death In Service – after 1 year
• Pension Contribution
• Cycle to Work Scheme*
• Tech Scheme*
• Season Ticket Loan*
• Car Parking Scheme*
• Gym Flex*
• Access to Online Discount Sites
• Discounted Gourmet Society Membership
• Discounted Tickets for Merlin Attractions nationwide
• Discounts at local retail outlets
• Flexible Working
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Please apply with an up to date CV to James at BNE Consulting
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000