Our client in Stockport is looking for a Social Worker available and experienced within Complex Safeguarding.
The Aspire Complex Safeguarding Service is part of Greater Manchester's approach to complex safeguarding and covers the following areas of pracitce:
* Domestic Abuse including so called honour based abuse and forced marraige
* Child Sexual Exploitation
* Serious organised crime
* Modern Slavery and Trafficking
* Female Genital Mutilation
* Radicalisation and Extremism
You will need good relationship building skills in order to reach out to children and young people to form authentic and trusting relationships with them. You will have knowledge of restorative practice and trauma informed approaches to working with children and their families. You will need to have excellent assessment skills and the knowledge, experimnce and confidence to work alongside and support locality colleagues where complex safeguarding concerns arise.
Supervision will be once every 4 weeks with a supportive manager, learning circles and bitesize training on a regular basis.
To apply for this role you will need:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Please get in touch with Eleanor @ Social Personnel for more info on how to apply for this role
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000