Chemical Internal Account Representative (AH025)
Location: North West – Manchester, Warrington, St Helens, Leigh, Bolton or surrounding
£20K – £25K Basic + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Laptop + Mobile Phone
My client is a long-standing and well-established chemical supplier who is looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join their team and manage several of their accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for a chemical graduate who is looking to take their career away from the lab and into a more client-facing role.
A multi-million pound turnover business, this company are a genuine specialist in their marketplace with their products really making an impact on the world. They sell their products globally and only a couple of years ago expanded into 12 new countries!
As a Chemical Internal Account Representative, you will be responsible for:
• Managing approximately 100 customer accounts
• Processing orders – regular liaison with customers to provide updates on order regarding delivery date, making any required amendments etc
• Creating and distributing Certificates of Analysis (CoAs) and batch numbers
• Organising logistics and transport – creating delivery notes and labels
• Forging both external solid relationships with raw material suppliers and customers as well as internal relationships with a variety of internal departments including production, R&D, supply chain and logistics
• Monthly or quarterly travel to visit customer sites
• Involvement in company marketing – creating brochures, visiting global exhibitions
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a related discipline and have some business to business (B2B) customer service or sales experience.
Knowledge of the principles and importance of ingredients in personal care and homecare/detergent-based products would be highly desirable but is not essential.
You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to manage your own time and be confident building relationships with people at all levels.
Keywords: Chemicals, Chemistry Account Manager, Speciality Chemicals, Chemical Distributor, Technical Account Representative, Technical Account Management, Account Management, Chemical Supplier, Performance Chemicals, Key Account Management, Chemistry Graduate
Pension + 25 Days Holiday
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (298)
Band 7/8a MSK Physiotherapist – Greater Manchester on 20/10/2021 Full Time