Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a Certification Officer on behalf of a large manufacturing company based in Bredbury.
The purpose of this role is to achieve and maintain approvals by liaising with third parties. To update and maintain management systems and documentation under the guidance of the Certification Manager.
* Delegating, prioritising and overseeing the work to the Certification Clerk
* Attend and participate in Quality and Certification meetings with customers and notified bodies.
* Dealing with customer queries and helping with customer returns as needed.
* Ensuring all documentation is completed correctly.
* Raising Purchase Orders to cover all Certification costs.
* Responsible for creating, maintaining and issuing of specifications for Production.
* Organising and performing internal ATEX vertical product audits and ISO 9001 audits.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and attention to detail. You must be a strong team player and be capable of working independently. The ability to use CAD and have familiarity with Access is desirable. Experience using Word and Excel is essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch
Bredbury, Borough of Stockport
Offerd Salary0- £15,000