Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care Recruitment agency working exclusively with the best companies out there.
We're now working with a company that has recently been added to the top 20 list for health 7 social care companies in the UK.
The role is located in the BL8 area of Bury, North Manchester.,
Being a care assistant / Support Worker can be very demanding but this is outweighed by the rewarding feeling and warmth of helping others live their daily lives.
As a Care Assistant you will be caring for adults with learning difficulties. Your responsibilities would include:
* Assisting the service users with their everyday tasks
* Being out and about in the publis with the service users ensuring they have a rewarding day out.
* Ensuring that all relevant information on the individuals is recorded and where necessary are acted upon to communicate any changes to the GP or the relevant family member.
* Co-coordinating and managing daily workloads
* Adhering to and designing the designated care plan according to the client’s needs in collaboration with the family.
* Engaging in activities
Working hours: 08:00am- 22:00 with a mix of earlies and lates inbetween those times.
• Preferably experience working within a residential setting or with adults with mental health & duel diagnosis issues but also learning difficulties and Autism. However, this is not essential to the criteria. We're happy to look at completely un-experienced people.
• Knowledge of CQC Regulations and audits is desirable but not essential.
• Knowledge of care plans and willing to learn how to write a rota.
• You need to be organised, committed and competent with exceptional communication skills and a good sense of humour!
Benfits of the role:
* Auto- Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Full Training Provided including a recognized qualification in Health and Social Care
* Career Progression
* Membership to the MediCASH rewards scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays pro rata
* A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organization
* To work for a Health & Social Care company that is listed in the top20 in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to build a future within the healthcare sector and a chance not to be missed.
'Dont live your life full of "what if's", live it full of "I did".
Feel free to get in touch via email or call the office directly on (phone number removed) to arrange your registration or discuss any roles that we have in your area
Bury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000