Grosvenor Casino, Bolton
Dealing a successful and entertaining poker game is more about people than cards. Yes you will deal both tournament and cash games in an efficient precise way, but more than that you will be entertaining the players at that table.
You’ll need to know the rules and provide a professionally dealt game of poker, be efficient and precise, but the trick is doing all of this with style in a way that makes for a memorable guest experience.
* Welcome customers warmly in to the business
* Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
* Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service
* Deliver an excellent quality experience by evaluating individual needs and acting upon this information
* Communicate effectively with colleagues and card room supervisor
* Create an environment of community and fun
* Show immaculate technical standards in dealing, chips skills, bet calculation and enforcing the rules of the game.
* Interact with customers in a range of ways that is consistent with their experience and ability in the game
* Maintain the security of the game, cash and assets
* Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for licensing conditions, and safer gambling
Offerd Salary0- £15,000