CAD Technician – 3 month contract with potential to extend to full time
£16 to £20 per hour
We are currently looking for a full time CAD Technician who is available for an immediate start.
The role is based in Manchester and the candidate will also need to be on site with the contractor in London from time to time. It is a 3 month contract initially with the possibility to extend to a full time position within our team.
We are looking for someone with excellent knowledge of the latest construction techniques and building regulations along with a strong understanding of joinery, who can turn design concepts into full construction drawing packages, offering technical support and advice all the way through to project completion.
• Work alongside interior designers to understand design requirements and create technical drawings and plans for the scheme
• Ensure drawings supplied are accurate, detailed and to scale as well as being industry standard and compliant with health & safety
• Provide technical advice to contractor based on design requirements
• Apply knowledge of materials and engineering principles to ensure feasibility of manufacture, construction and cost
• Conduct site visits and surveys where required
• Experience on interior fit out projects
• Able to coordinate architectural and M&E information
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Available for immediate start
If you would like to apply please email (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Offerd Salary0- £15,000