Please note this role can be home based, therefore we welcome applications from across the UK.
Eurofins Consumer Products Assurance (Eurofins CPA) offers comprehensive supply chain assurance to the consumer product industry through factory audit, product inspection and training. Data intelligence solutions from Eurofins Assurance OnLine, an online platform developed by Eurofins Assurance, support buyers and suppliers to achieve compliance and continuous improvement across a number of parameters, including social and labour, environmental, security, technical, product quality and people capacity.
Based in the UK & reporting to the Eurofins|CPA Europe Sales Director, the position calls for a Business Developer with strong services aptitudes.
* Responsible for selling all of CPA’s services in the UK.
* To handle the entire sales process from initial calls, face-to-faces up to presenting and negotiating sales contracts.
* Extensive travel involved the UK.
* Strong ability to persuade along with the creativity needed to find a way to ‘close’.
* Has an eye for detail and is comfortable working with reports / metrics to measure sales performance.
* Persistent to closely follow a list of accounts with the help of our Customer Service Managers department.
* Share best practices with other Sales Team Member and work together to achieve company sales targets.
* Attend / speak in representation of CPA at industry events.
* Offering after-sales support services
Offerd Salary0- £15,000