Business Data Analyst (Motor Financial Services) – Stockport, 6 months, £12.60 per hour
On behalf of Lex Autolease who are part of the LLoyds Banking Group we are recruiting an experienced Business Data Analyst to work as part of the Technical Services team of the Motor industry qualified technicians, responsible for the remote maintenance of their fleet. The team manage the spend for the maintenance and repair budget. You will use your analytical skills to analyse data and collate Management information (MI) using Microsoft Excel and other in-house packages to identify key patterns which can help improve the existing systems. The position is based in Stockport and it will be office based. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible following successfully passing the background checks. The initial duration of assignment will be 6 months. The pay rate will be £12.60 per hour and you will work 35 hours each week, Monday to Friday between 09:00-17:00. You will need to pass a credit and criminal record check.
* As a Business Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of technical business support tasks, focusing on improving how our system authorises maintenance work and spotting opportunities to work with suppliers to provide a better service for customers.
* You will use your analyst skills to analyse and collate Management information (MI) using Microsoft Excel and other in-house packages to identify key patterns.
To Succeed in This Role, You Will Need
* To demonstrate previous experience of MI and analytical work within a business-related environment with a distinct customer focus.
* An ability to interpret large volumes of information, to summarise and present accurately and concisely to the Business, providing insight and identifying key trends and issues.
* Review the integrity and stakeholder value of the information we provide and make recommendations for improvement.
* Track changes and present findings and FTE/time savings.
* Possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Power-Point applications.
* Excellent Communication and Stakeholder management skills are required to develop and strengthen key relationships within the Operation and wider business.
* A pro-active approach to personal development and learning.
* Ability to use SAS-VA, Tableau or other data visualisation software is desirable
* Credit check
* Fraud checks
* Criminal record check
* Sanctions check
* CIFAS check
* Referencing up to 6 years
If you meet the above requirements please apply on this website with your updated CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch
Cheadle, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000