Backend Web Developer | Bespoke Digital Agency | Specialist Web & Mobile App Development | Digital Transformation & Cloud Migrations | Remote first culture | Manchester City Centre office | Up to £35K
Follow us! Get notified immediately about future opportunities and get access to unique podcasts, articles, video interviews, webinars, events and more!
LinkedIn – manhattan-partners
Facebook – manhattanpartners
Twitter – manhattanpartnr
Instagram – manhattanpartners
Manhattan Partners have teamed up exclusively with a very exciting well-known Digital Agency based in the heart of Manchester City Centre!
They were founded in 2010 and since then have been doing some fantastic work with great clients across the UK and have gained local and national recognition for this! They are Prolific North Awards winners, have achieved AWS Consultancy Partner status and nominations for countless prestigious industry awards too.
There has been huge demand for their bespoke technology offerings, which means that this team of 10 developers is growing and they’re looking for curious, passionate and innovative backend focused web developers to join them on the journey.
You have a voice here, and you will be encouraged to use it! The team is young and vibrant, with a flair for thinking outside the box and a strong learning culture.
Each squad reports into a designated team lead who is there on-hand for support and guidance, as you grow and develop your skills and will work with you to set out a career pathway that considers your interests and goals. Squads have autonomy to shape the specification on how to approach and tackle tech challenges, giving lots of room for autonomy and ownership.
As a backend web developer you will be writing clean code to a high standard, using best practices and the latest MS technologies including C# and .NET Core working with various clients from industries including Fintech and Healthtech and Data Construction space.
There’s a breadth of projects to work on, varying from full digital transformations, cloud migrations, mobile app and web development to API integrations and custom software development with clients across various industries including FinTech, Healthtech and Data Construction space.
* Commercial experience using C# and .NET
* Commercial experience using SQL
* Able to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
* Keen attention to detail to thrive with a varied workload
* Teamplayer, enthusiastic and desire to learn
Beneficial to have
* Experience using .NET Core
* Experience with any other technology! E.g NodeJS, ReactJS, PHP, Ruby, Java etc.
* Cloud experience in AWS (or other) this can be commercial or tinkered with in your own time
What can you look forward to
* Competitive salary – up to £35K
* Remote first culture (currently 1 day in office, 4 days remote)
* Flexible working hours
* Cool Manchester City Centre office
* Top of the range computer equipment (everyone uses Mac’s)
* Self-improvement and training courses are financed by the business
* Attain industry recognized certification
* Non-hierarchical structure – decisions are made in union
* Being a part of a growing and thriving business
* Autonomy and ownership
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000