Role – Azure Cloud Consultant
Salary – Up to £90,000
Location – Fully Remote
A rapidly growing Cloud Consultancy requires an Azure Cloud Consultant to join their growing team. A Microsoft Gold Partner, my client is genuinely passionate about what public and hybrid cloud have to offer. They are here to help clients cut through the noise and provide clarity on what cloud means for their clients and disrupt the norm in a positive way.
The role will be fully remote with their offices based in Manchester. Ideally, you’ll live within a commutable distance to the office itself but don’t worry if you’re not. On offer are a competitive salary and great ethos.
Why should you apply?
* We are onboarding new clients every day so don’t expect to be twiddling your thumbs.
* Collaboration, contribution, and teamwork are at the heart of what we do.
* The delivery team is fully empowered to provide you time and space to deliver end-to-end initiatives.
* Social events, Monthly incentives, Beer & Business socials.
* Certifications & Training provided
If you are a certified Azure Expert / Guru and want to join a thriving consultancy, we’d welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
The primary responsibilities of the role will focus on strategic consultancy, presales tasks such as customer meetings, solutions scoping including high-level design. You will own the end-to-end process and evangelize on the Azure platform and its capabilities to their customers. Secondary responsibilities will include strong commercial awareness and being able to spot opportunities to monetize various technology innovations such as those on Azure.
* Running Design workshops, creating solution design documentation, presentations
* Working closely with our customers to scope project requirements and integration with their existing systems
* Experience writing and delivering IT strategy.
* Budget responsibility
* High-Level Design and Documentation peer-review
* Bid review and Presales.
* Provide technical escalation to the consulting team.
* Product Lifecycle and Development – Supporting our ‘Rapid Enablement’ Concept
* Mentoring, Coaching, and Training internal consultants.
* Previous experience delivering cloud & datacentre migrations (Hands of).
* Defining and Maintaining Standards
* Microsoft Azure solution skills (High-Level Design & build)
* Azure IaaS & PaaS Platform experience
* General Datacenter solutions (Design & Migration Delivery)
* 25 Days Holiday
* Private Healthcare
* Pension Scheme
* Share Scheme
* No Bonus (However there is a discussion of bonuses being introduced)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000