Automotive Accountant / Business Management Executive
An excellent career opportunity for a professional with experience gained in an automotive dealership at assistant accountant level, to join our growing team delivering unique solutions to automotive brands across the UK & Ireland. You will undertake a key role liaising with dealership accountants and reviewing IFC composite submissions, working to tight deadlines in a busy environment.
ASE Global is one of the most highly respected and trusted advisors to the automotive industry, partnering with most of the world’s leading manufacturers and dealerships to deliver customised consultancy and expertise designed to help automotive brands around the world to drive profitability, mitigate risk and thrive in a changing global market.
We are the automotive sector’s first and foremost global automotive business management company, setting the industry standard for benchmarking financial performance in the automotive industry to improve retailer profitability and prevent profit leakage. We have absorbed the lessons of industry disruption and understand each business we work with is unique. This is why we deliver a customised approach to interpreting client data, to give an accurate view of the whole business performance.
The Role – Automotive Business Management Executive
With your background as an Assistant Accountant within a car dealership, you will utilise your knowledge and experience as part of our busy Business Management Team, which provides a timely composite service based on quality data submissions from over 2,500 automotive dealers every month.
Your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
* Reviewing IFC composite submissions and managing them through a validation process to a set deadline – working with internal tools
* Ensuring dealers provide excellently consistent data quality by liaising with dealer accountants regarding queries from submissions and resubmissions and ensuring data quality issues are addressed
* Establishing strong working relationships with dealership accountants and also clients to meet their demands
* Running calculations and reports on ASE systems as instructed by more senior members of the team
* Testing or ensuring tests are carried out on the reports and data to ensure accuracy / completeness and that they are accurately published
* Assisting dealers on the phone and via email regarding submissions, log ins, password resets, and calculation queries
* Assisting with preparation for and joining review meetings as required
* Experience gained within an automotive dealership at assistant accountant level
* High level of IT literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work independently, prioritising workload and time management effectively to meet deadlines
* Flexibility and a willingness to learn in order to cover a wide variety of projects and constantly develop and refresh automotive accounting and industry knowledge
Joining our team is your chance to be part of a truly dynamic and innovative company, where your work will be varied and challenging, as the industry faces one of its greatest periods of change.
We know our people are our biggest strength. We win as a team and we celebrate successes as a team. We collaborate with each other, using our capabilities and talent to constantly raise the bar on our performance. You will be given every opportunity to bring new ideas to the table, and we encourage new ways of working, providing our people with the platform to share those ideas.
You will benefit from:
* A salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, depending on experience and qualifications
* 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* 12-month fixed term contract, working 37.5 hours per week. We may also consider part time hours if preferred, provided that fixed days are agreed at peak times each month
* Based at our office in Manchester (near Manchester Airport), although some flexible working / work from home will be considered
More About Us
Established for almost 50 years, we are committed to expanding our footprint and have opened new offices in Brazil, Mexico and Australia in the last 12 months alone. With a presence in 66 markets, offices in 14 countries and approximately 200 employees worldwide, we can adapt rapidly and with certainty to the needs of our clients and the changing dynamics of the automobile marketplace.
All applications for Automotive Business Management Executive (Assistant Accountant background) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
M22, Wythenshawe, Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000