Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations.
Our client is a leading 3PL in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Operations Manager at their site in Greater Manchester. The site is a complex beast operating with a high level of automation. Their services include logistics functions across all temperature ranges & offers a variety of services including cross dock, consolidate, storage etc.
Our ideal manager will have come from a similar, complex, large scale, fast moving operation. Besides warehouse operations we will also look at any candidates who have come from a manufacturing / production environment.
£45k + Bens + exceptional prospects.
Reporting into the General Manager on a Monday to Friday basis, as Warehouse Operations Manager, you will be expected to:
* Manage all shifts and Shift Managers to ensure the completion of all daily functions fully, safely and accurately.
* Support/assist and deputy to the General Manager to ensure all functions of the operation run smoothly and efficiently.
* Monitoring, managing KPIs effectively and efficiently.
* Drive and Improve KPIs (Pallet moves per hour/shift capability/safety stats/general productivity)
* Ensure proper and correct use of the Warehouse Management Systems and regularly run reports and checks to monitor site performance.
* Ensure the stock administration function operates to customer driven specifics (SAP) and all work is undertaken in a timely manner to satisfactory standards for our site based key performance indicators (KPI’s)
* Ensure site is compliant and audit ready, maintaining standards in housekeeping and ensuring audit evidence is up to date
Ideal Candidate as Warehouse Operations Manager:
* From a similar fast moving environment and a proven track record of driving through improvements in productivity.
* An Excellent People Manager with superb communication skills, target driven and highly motivated, you will be looking to achieve optimum results in a very customer-orientated business.
* Able to undertake appraisals, disciplinaries, mediation, creation of training materials, tuition/guidance for shift managers)
Apply now for immediate consideration to join one of the UK’s best distribution stories.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000