* An excellent opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join our client who is a key knitwear supplier to a number of big retailers such as Missguided, PLT and In The Style.
* This role requires you to have a sound knowledge and understanding of the critical path.
* Manage the Critical Path to ensure agreed delivery dates are maintained.
* Liaising with suppliers on a day to day basis, dealing with lab dips and test reports.
* Calculating cost prices through to sell prices whilst maintaining margins.
* Raising purchase orders.
* Following up samples with suppliers.
* Responsible for the timely delivery of Gold Seal samples to customers.
* Liaising with customers, responding promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure all needs are met.
* Provide approval comments on Bulk Cloth and Trims.
* Arrange Bulk Test Reports with the Factories and vendors.
* Load, manage and track PO’s on customer’s portal, amending where necessary.
* Manage High street accounts and build strong relationships with retail customers and suppliers.
* Fashion Degree or similar.
* Must have 6 months experience in a similar role.
* Must have managed the critical path.
* Competent user of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook and Excel.
* Excellent communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
* Interest within merchandising and fashion.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000