Teacher of Art and Photography (KS3 and KS4)
Full time, Temporary post
Pay – Supply rate, Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The role – We're looking for a newly qualified or experienced Teachers of Art and Photography who can offer KS3 and KS4. The vacancy available is to start ASAP until December 2021 in the first instance with the possibility of being extended. The role will be full time at one of our schools in the Stockport area.
To be considered for the position, you will:
Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of Art and Photography with KS3, KS4 and/ or KS5 experience
Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Have very high expectations of students and staff alike
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision For Education:
Vision For Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision For Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision For Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teacher of Art and Photography who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education please contact our Manchester Secondary team on (phone number removed).
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 22/05/2022 Full Time