A specification, contractor and house builder led sales role, promoting an innovative range of acoustic solutions for floors and walls, across the commercial and residential sectors.
Package: circa £45k- £50k basic, with a £6k uncapped OTE (+£15k realistic in time), with a car allowance, 25 day's holidays, healthcare & 6% pension
Territory: North of England, with the focus on Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds & Birmingham
Products: Acoustic products for floors and walls
Customers: Architects, specifiers, acoustic consultants, main contractors, flooring contractors, house builders and high-rise developers
THE ROLE – Area Specification Sales Manager:
* Promoting my clients innovative and cutting edge range of acoustic products.
* Impact and airborne solutions that are typically incorporated within floors and walls to ensure the building code is met for sound transmission.
* Identifying, tracking and winning commercial and residential projects
* Projects will often start with an architect or acoustic consultant, but equally could be won via house builders, high-rise developers, flooring and subcontractors
* The core product is a range of five flooring based products, so a lot of projects will end with a flooring contractor
* There will be support from a technical team, to ensure you have all the technical information required
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
* A field sales professional with a proven track record within either the construction or interiors sector
* You are likely to have some specification sales experience, and will be equally comfortable tracking projects with an architect, as you are with a subcontractor
* My client is relatively open on where your sales experience has been gained, as long as you understand how manufacturers track projects through architects, developers, contractors and distribution
* You will also have first class communication and presentation skills, with a consultative yet target led approach to sales.
* An innovative and dynamic manufacturer of acoustic products for commercial sound control.
* A forward thinking global player, continually evolving and committed to research and development of new products.
* With exciting plans for growth within the UK, starting with this new specification led recruit!
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below to find out more about this and other construction sales opportunities
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales and area sales manager positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, acoustics, flooring, building materials, building products, architects, specifiers, specification, field sales and area sales manager
£6k uncapped OTE, £5k car allow
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000