Area Facilities Manager
Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle
£40,000-£45,000 + Car + Package
Mainstay are currently working with a growing Facilities Management Provider who have ambitious growth plans with a vision to deliver exceptional standards across their sector.
Our client puts their people at the heart of everything they do and have a huge focus on empowering and supporting their staff. They are looking to attract candidates who can grow with the business and in turn they are happy to nurture talent and offer continuous support.
* Area Facilities Manager looking after both hard and soft services across commercial contracts including flagship sites
* Covering a region you will work closely with the other area managers to ensure consistent delivery for the client.
* Managing a team of up to 50 engineers and soft service colleagues through direct reports
* Ensuring the team is motivated and engaged and meeting expectations and targets
* Operational management of the staff their performance and productivity
* Monitor KPIs and ensure all SLAs are met dealing with escalations where necessary
* Manager small projects working closely with the client to ensure smooth delivery
* Oversee the management of tender responses and review opportunities to drive better margins with existing clients
* Previous experience within a similar role highly desirable with relevant sector qualifications
* Experience working for a FM service provider including commercial and operational experience
* Experience working and developing costing and pricing models
* Good communications skills, confident presenting at a senior level
* Ability to prioritise and strong attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills with experience using a CAFM system
* Strong team player who lives and breathes the clients culture and values
FM / AFM / Facilities Management / TFM / Hard and Soft services / Manchester / Area Facilities Manager / FM provider
Car + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000