We are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join a RIBA practice based in Stockport.
Due to winning several new residential projects, they are on the lookout for an Architect to join with strong residential knowledge, ideally having worked on one-off homes, affordable house,s and some larger-scale urban regeneration.
This RIBA Practice has 18 staff of all different levels and experience. As a practice, they offer an early finish on Fridays and a flexible working arrangement during the week.
Projects wise they work on anything from bespoke new homes, large urban regeneration projects, affordable housing, care homes, healthcare, conservation, and more.
Based in Stockport they are looking for an Architect who is ARB Registered to join them. Being able to use Revit would also be advantageous.
The Role: Project Architect
* Client facing and project managing.
* Present and deliver projects through all RIBA Stages.
* Project delivery using Revit
* Liaise with different authorities.
* Producing strong designs and technical detailing
Salary for this position ranges from £30,000-£37,500 (doe). As a company, they offer a flexible working arrangement, including lunchtime finish on Fridays and the option of a split working at home/in the office.
The Candidate: Project Architect
* ARB Registered Architect
* Live within a commutable area to Stockport
* Ability to use Revit would be advantageous.
* Able to work across all RIBA Stages and on a variety of residential projects.
* Can communicate with different consultants, engineers etc
* Strong design and detailing skills
For more information on this position contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Design Recruitment on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed). Please also visit our website for our latest job positions.
REF: (phone number removed) | Project Architect | Stockport
SK1, Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000