A new opportunity has been created for a Business Admin Apprentice to work alongside the team here at Heatrod Elements at our office in Farnworth, Bolton, supporting the office function of the business across all departments. This varied role will include finance, operations, purchasing, customer services, engineering, marketing and HR. This is a great opportunity for the right person to gain a qualification whilst working in a forward thinking, challenging environment as well as receiving a salary of £5.20 an hour.
This is a L3 Apprentice Business Administrator role, which will be on a full-time basis, Monday-Friday 38 hours a week. The course will be completed at the workplace and therefore there is no day release to college, it is anticipated the length of the apprenticeship will be from 12 to 18 months.
Heatrod Elements is the UK’s leading manufacturer of heating elements and associated process heating equipment required for your industrial heating applications. Having recently moved into a brand new, environmentally conscious production facility in Bolton we are uniquely positioned to provide electric products and solutions using manufacturing processes which are sympathetic to our precious environment. "Renewable ways to make renewable energy friendly equipment".
What you will be doing as our Business Admin Apprentice:
– Provide all admin support for the nonproduction side of the business
– Working across all departments ie operations, finance, purchasing, engineering, quality, marketing and HR
– You will be dealing with general enquiries for customer services (via email & phone)
– Preparing various reports across different teams
– Dealing with orders into the online shop
– Booking collections for returns
– Updating various data sets for managers
– Ad hoc HR projects
– Helping input commercial invoices as well as the printing and filing of invoices
– Checking stock availability
– Supporting the continuous improvement manager with sourcing materials
Benefits of joining us:
– Employee cash health plan
– Onsite free parking
– Auto enrolment pension
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
-Ongoing staff social and wellbeing events throughout the year
If you would like to be our first Business Admin Apprentice then please click ‘apply’ today! We would love to hear from you
Farnworth, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Offerd Salary0- £15,000