Air Conditioning Engineer: Manchester, Up to 36k with Excellent O/T rates, Van + Fuel Card
Fantastic opportunity with immediate interviews and starts available.
Read below and apply now.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer for our client, who are a specialist facilities management provider with a multimillion pound turnover and lucrative contracts spanning over 25 years, who take pride in their specialist team of engineers.
This facilities firm provide excellent training and development for their engineers and aim to provide exceptional levels of service and delivery combined with ensuring health and safety and compliance is treated as a number one priority.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting Air Conditioning Engineers to cover prestigious client sites across the North West.
Key responsibilities of this role:
• Servicing, fault finding and testing of Air Conditioning systems in commercial environments
• Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule.
• Participate in all maintenance and improvement works required.
• Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and general public.
• Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance and repair tasks.
• Previous experience in a similar role is Mandatory.
• The minimum that engineers require is City & Guilds 2079 F Gas Qualification, but ideally, we would also be looking for someone who has served a recognised apprenticeship and at least an NVQ2.
• Able to carry out minor installation works.
• Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
• Strong communication skills will be required to liaise with staff and engineers.
If you are currently in a role which is not exceeding your expectations with a lack of training, development, compliance issues or having to travel long distances to carry out your role then this provide immediate interviews and starts, depending on your skills and experience
OT, Van, Fuel Card, Tools
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000