Creative Support are a large national charity with our Head office based in Stockport, looking for an enthusiastic and organised Administrator to join our Property Services Team at our Head Office in Stockport, Greater Manchester. You will be supporting our Contracts Coordinator with administration surites for utility contracts, TV Licences and EPCs for the company. Applicants must be confident on the phone, have excellent record keeping skills, able to use Excel, be numeric and the able to liaise effectively with our services and key departments (Finance and Housing) in relation to utilities.
Your role may include:
* To carry out required administration relating to utility contracts, including reviewing bills and statements and pre-approving payments with the Finance Team.
* To write reports/minutes of meetings as requested by your line manager.
* To ensure all information is organised well and can be easily retrieved by the Property services team, updating spreadsheets as required,
* Obtain, record and submit meter readings to replace estimated readings with suppliers to ensure accurate billing,
* Communicating with utility brokers and working closely with management to ensure all business accounts are in contract.
This role provides the opportunity to gain business experience in a busy office environment working with contracts, negotiating and dealing with queries.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
* Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
* Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
* Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
* Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
* All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000