Creative Support are a large national charity with our Head office based in Stockport, Greater Manchester looking for an enthusiastic and organised Administrator to join our Property Management Team.
The role of Administrator will require someone with proven customer service and administration skills, preferably with experience in working on the telephone in a fast paced office environment.
The Property Management Administrator will work as part of the busy Property Management Team on the Helpdesk to acquire goods and services to facilitate the successful functioning of all of our properties. The candidate may also be required at times to provide support to the wider Property Services Department.
Your role may include:
* Being proactive, well organised and able to work quickly to offer solutions to often urgent property related issues
* Being mathematically competent, IT literate and be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing
* To provide polite, efficient and excellent customer service on the Property Management Helpdesk, whilst treating all stakeholders with empathy and respect
* Organise purchases, replacements and repairs of household appliances, furniture and service user mobility equipment for existing and new schemes and office premises
* To ensure all quotes and orders are appropriately documented and inputted on the database as required.
It is essential that candidates can demonstrate that they are a good team player, keen to learn and support colleagues with their work. As Administrator, you should have good commercial acumen with a genuine interest in our activities and a commitment to the provision of person-centred social care.
Our Head Office is based in Stockport town centre, just 5 minute’s walk from Stockport train station.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
* Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme
* Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate
* Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
* Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
* All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000