Cheadle Area – Immediate Start
£10.00 per hour
Our client is a global business currently seeking an experienced Administrator to Support the team with day to day Administration. Duties will include;
* Collate and input information using a combination of inhouse systems and databases.
* Updating, maintaining Excel spreadsheets and internal SAP system
* Prioritising and managing your workload effectively whilst handling multiple tasks.
* Ensuring that all weekly paperwork transactions are processed accurately.
* You will have an excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Data cleansing
* Work to KPI’s and SLA’s
* Assist with client reporting
* You will require excellent communication skills and superb organization skills dealing with a high volume of emails and telephone calls
* You will need to be competent with MS Office in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
* Good data analysis skills
* Ability to work as part of a team is a must !
This is a very busy and varied role candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company on an ongoing temporary basis. You must be available to start immediately.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
SK8, Cheadle Hulme, Borough of Stockport
Offerd Salary0- £15,000