Our client a well established friendly firm are looking for an Administrator to support their busy team to start as soon as possible on a temporary basis. Duties will include;
* Inputting and updating information
* Checking and verifying reports on completion of installations
* Produce and send summary to clients
* Dealing with queries over the telephone
* Must have good attention to detail
* High level of accuracy
* Ideally you will be competent with MS Office training will be given on inhouse systems
* You must have excellent communication skills
* Other ad-hoc duties including filing, scanning and post as required
This is a varied role we are looking for a great team player with excellent communication skills who can hit the ground running. Ideally you will have some experience in administration however full training will be given. You must be available for an immediate start.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
WA15, Hale, Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000