Temp to Perm
Our client is a non for profit Organisation and currently seeking an Administrator to join there busy team to provide support with a wide range of administrative tasks. Duties will include;
* Ensure that every new starter is processed as efficiently as possible so as to achieve timely confirmed start dates.
* To build professional relationships with new starters and local managers to support candidates
* To obtain pre-employment checks for all new starters including reference requests, a full DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) disclosure, health declarations and any further follow up or investigatory steps that are required such as missing information or discrepancies such as immigration checks and reference authenticity.
* To ensure and maintain excellent data protection and confidentiality standards at all times, both internally and externally, in accordance with the agreed organisational policy.
* Ensure a prompt, courteous and professional response to all phone and written enquiries.
* Ensure additional computerised and manual filing systems are kept up to date and to archive documents when required in accordance with the recruitment process and data protection policy.
* To provide helpful and friendly customer service as part of the Recruitment team.
* To represent the department in a positive, customer service focused manner by answering and responding to incoming telephone and emailed queries.
* Deal with queries in a professional manner and that any messages taken for colleagues are passed to the relevant staff member in full and with accurate detail.
* Need to competent with MS Word, Excel and Email
We are looking for someone bright and bubbly for this busy and varied role. Must be good on the phone and confident at dealing with people at all levels. You will need to have good keyboard skills and be competent with EXCEL. The role is to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis for the right person
SK1, Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000