RADCaT has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to join their team.
Salary: £18,574 p.a. pro rata.
Job Type: Part-Time 26 hours per week
Administration Officer – The Role:
The Administration officer will provide effective support in organising the day-to-day operations of RADCaT.
You will act as the main contact for all enquiries and have a confident but approachable manner when dealing with clients and potential clients. You need to be very organised, with excellent time management skills, together with strong IT skills and be able to work unsupervised.
Administration Officer – Main Responsibilities:
– Customer service – dealing promptly and effectively with telephone calls and email correspondence, courtesy calls to clients and responding to general enquiries
– Diary management – booking meetings, hotels, and scheduling training for consultants
– Task management – coordinating the workload for consultants to ensure tasks are logged and completed on time
– Data entry – logging client and supplier information
– Account management – basic bookkeeping including raising invoices, quotes and logging bills on Xero and liaising with clients and suppliers for updates
– Contract management – preparing client contracts and correspondence and liaising with clients to check the progress
– General administration – including minute-taking in meetings, updating, and amending to documents, mailing, and filing
– Managing stock control and ordering supplies
– Training coordination – booking dates and venues, liaising with providers/suppliers to ensure sessions run smoothly and preparing training packs and certification
– Drafting and issuing regular mail shots and newsletters to customers
– Social media and marketing – sourcing content, posting updates and monitoring
– Attending seminars and networking events if required to gather data and potential opportunities for the sales department
Administration Officer – You:
– Strong organisational skills, maintaining close attention to detail
– Strong IT skills
– Experience in similar administrative role
– Experience in a fast-paced environment
– Strong report-writing skills and confidence in presenting information to senior business stakeholders
– Valid driving licence and own transport would be an advantage
To submit your CV for this exciting Administration Officer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Offerd Salary0- £15,000