NEW AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY ****
A rare opportunity for an Accounting Technician to join an established, dynamic, modern, forward-thinking practice in Greater Manchester. A collaborative, supportive team of professionals setting this practice apart in a great working environment with a flexible approach to remote working.
Your new Accounting Technician role
The Accounting Technician role is an exciting opportunity for someone into their study with full training support offered. At least 18 months previous practice experience required,
Typical Daily duties will include:
* Preparation of statutory accounts for small to medium-sized Limited Companies
* Corporation Tax returns
* Management accounts
* Preparation of VAT Returns
* Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
Our ideal Accounting Technician
* Warm and supportive team player
* Very few review points on their work from current managers
* 18 months experience of the work detailed above.
* Strong comprehensive knowledge and experience of Xero
* Previous and recent practice experience
* Embraces efficiency / continuous improvement.
Working hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 Hour lunch.
Holidays: 20 days + 8 days Bank Holiday
* On-site parking with an excellent working environment
* Flexible hours to accommodate child care considered
* Fantastic career progression
* Study Support
Our client's approach and values are refreshing making this a do not miss opportunity.
************ Do not delay – APPLY NOW
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000