Miller’s Vanguard are a long established company with a proud history of local investment and family values, and are the UK’s leading service, maintenance and supply company for major supermarket chains, providing Rapid Response, Preventative Maintenance and Account Management. We are looking to recruit Commercial Technical Support to join our busy team. Your role will involve liaising with our in house Technical Support Team and our field based Reactive Engineers to inspect equipment which is ‘beyond economical repair’.
The main responsibilities:
* Assessing and producing reports on the condition of food-service equipment devices for our retail customers.
* Supplying quotations for suitable replacement equipment to our customers.
* Compiling dilapidation reports for food-service device, providing our customers with full details regarding the condition of their estate.
* Collating information from our Reactive Engineers and Surveyors to enable our Logistics Team to schedule in the installation of food-service equipment, including the existing services on-site and details of the access/egress, to ensure a smooth installation for our customers.
* Communicating with our Field Engineers to jointly assess the condition of food-service devices and evaluate the ‘repair v’s replacement’ criteria based on the devices history.
* Providing customers with BER reports written from a technical viewpoint to enable non-technical colleagues to understand the reasoning.
* Providing our customers with quotations for replacement devices and discuss options for replacement with the key stakeholders and customers.
* Building and maintaining relationships with your customer contacts.
* Recommending suitable device replacement models from current manufacturers’ catalogues where equipment is obsolete and in need of replacement.
The ideal candidate:
* Communication skills – regular contact with Reactive Engineers, Technical Teams, Workshop Technicians and Installations.
* Technicians; and both professional written and verbal communications with customers.
* Ability to organise numerous tasks at once, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
* Flexible and adaptable to changes, and able to react quickly to these changes, sometimes under pressure from the customer.
* IT Skills – Presentation of quotations and reports using Microsoft Office Suite.
* Bakery and Catering experience – parts and equipment knowledge preferred but not essential.
A full company uniform is provided.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00am – 5:00pm
BL9, Bury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015