Supervisor – North West
Colas Ltd are a UK subsidiary of the global Colas Group, which operates in over 50 countries worldwide and employs over 55,000 people. We are specialists in highways construction and have been involved in large scale UK and international construction projects within the highways, airfields and marine sectors as well as offering highways maintenance services and manufacturing our own innovative surfacing products. We hold a ‘Gold Investor in People’ award for continuously developing and rewarding our employees, offering excellent career potential
About the Role
Our Norther Operations team are currently recruiting for a Civil Supervisor.
The Supervisor will be responsible for the Safe & Efficient delivery of all secured works ensuring management of key client expectations and ongoing liaison of all works. Ensuring the compliance with all quality procedures and safe working practices, undertaking all works to the highest possible Health, Safety and environmental standards, whilst safeguarding the wellbeing of all employees.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Colas are also offering some great benefits with this role, which include:
* Competitive pension contribution
* A company Van
* 25 days annual leave per annum + the option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
* Flexible working
* Opportunity to study towards a professional qualification fully funded
* Ongoing training, and personal professional development
* Discounts on car leasing, holidays, cinema tickets, restaurants and much more through our online employee benefits portal
The successful candidate will have the appropriate qualifications in construction/civil engineering, with 5 years plus experience of working on civil and highways projects. You will be able to demonstrate good contractual and commercial awareness, showing strong leadership and planning qualities.
You will also have:
* Good knowledge of business management systems
* People management skills
* Knowledge of business management systems
* Ability to produce Risk assessments and accompanying Method Statements and maintain a working Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan in accordance with all CDM requirements.
* Experience of using Microsoft Project and ability to track performance
* Full understanding of industry specifications and their application
Colas is fully committed to promoting equality and diversity and maintaining a culture of fairness, transparency and respect for all employees, clients, communities, suppliers, contractors and other stakeholders. Colas aims to be inclusive, meet diverse needs and promote awareness and ownership in the workplace and the communities in which we serve.
Colas values the strength and differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation and believes that by harnessing these differences, we will foster a productive environment where equity and mutual respect are intrinsic, where talents are being fully utilised and organisational goals are met
M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015