Major Healthcare are looking for experienced Support Worker to provide person centered care to clients within local Mental Health/Learning Disability settings in Manchester and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support Worker SW will include assisting service users with, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Major Healthcare as a Support Worker SW:
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
* A minimum of 6 months care experience
Benefits of working with Major Healthcare as a Support Worker SW:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
* FREE Training – In-line with Care Certificate
* Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Career development support, Major Healthcare is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Major Healthcare is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015