Electrical & Instrument Engineers
* £35,000 – £57,000 plus full benefits
* Water / Wastewater Projects
Our client is an integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. They have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as a D&B contractor and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
Due to recent successful bids on the AMP7 Frameworks, the client is looking to strengthen their Engineering Team with Electrical & Instrument Design Engineers (All levels).
Based at our head office in Manchester, the Electrical & Instrument Design Engineers will prepare, develop and check electrical designs to suit contract requirements. Ensure that EICA designs are deployed effectively, economically and in accordance with all appropriate regulations and specifications to allow the company to minimise risks and maximise profits on contracts
You will report directly to the Electrical & Instrumentation Discipline Lead and the responsibilities will include:
* Provide design solutions that meet all of the requirements the Sub-Programme Mandates.
* Produce design documents which are cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and which can be purchased, installed and commissioned effectively.
* Ensure that standard designs and design practices are utilised wherever possible
* Produce outline electrical, instrumentation and control design on contracts
* Attend internal design meetings
* Liaise with other design disciplines
* Liaise with Network Operating Companies (NOC's)
* Carryout surveys at site visits
* Review and approve/comment on sub-contractor designs
* Gain approval of designs from Clients
* Attend Factory Acceptance Tests at suppliers premises and produce reports
* Ensure designs produced and those of sub-contractors meet the requirements of the specification
The Electrical & Instrument Design Engineers will have:
* Several years’ experience in electrical & instrumentation design in water / process industry
* Working knowledge of industrial electrical distribution systems including 11kV.
* Appreciation of automated control systems based on Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs) and Telemetry.
* Knowledge of Electricity at Work Regulations.
* Knowledge of power distribution systems and associated calculations
* Electrical Engineering Degree, HND/BTEC
* 17th Technical report writing skills
* Edition IEE Wiring Regulations qualification
The client offers the Electrical & Instrument Engineers a generous base salary (depending on experience), full benefits, including company pension and the opportunity to work on some prestigious civil engineering projects
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015