This role will initially be home based with a view to returning to the office in Bolton when possible.
As a Trainee Fund Pricing Administrator, your role is to ensure that all funds are priced accurately in accordance with the scheme particulars. Able to calculate net asset values and internal procedures whilst adhering to FCA regulations, manage and minimise risk, including reputational risk in line with SLA’s (service level agreements).
Any experience of working within an a FCA environment or Funds Operations or Investment Trading with a genuine interest in the Financial Services industry would be an advantage.
You will have a good level of education, be highly numerate, and have any of the following qualifications, working towards the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) qualification, or finance accounts or the Investment Operations Certificate,
Basic salary – as a Trainee £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience plus bonus and exceptional benefits and excellent career progression.
* You will be highly numerate, have strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Accurate data inputting skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Ability to prioritise your workload and work to strict deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem solve and deal with complex queries.
* Able to work as part of a team with a positive attitude to learn quickly and develop within this role and make a positive contribution to both the team and company.
* Any experience of regulatory knowledge and development skills supporting client assets, Client Money Rules, and advantage.
* You will assist in the accurate maintenance of all income and capital records.
* Perform daily reconciliations on the above cash balances and perform fortnightly asset reconciliations.
* Assist in the production of prices for our collective investment schemes and liaise with the investment adviser for each fund to obtain the required information to enable the prices to be calculated.
* You will liaise with external and internal sources of data essential for the accurate calculation of prices, reconcile monthly bank interest receipts to the accruals.
* Investigate queries by external parties and write a detailed explanation for review.
* Attend relevant training courses as and when required
BL1, Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015