White label Recruitment are very excited to be working with an extremely reputable and market leading manufacturing company who have been established for over 100 years. The company design and manufacture processing material handling equipment and are based in East Manchester with a turner of circa £10million.
Due to a growing order book, the development of new products and staff progression the company is seeking a Project Engineer/Manager to join their busy and growing Project Management team during a very exciting time!
The role of the Project Engineer/Manager is as follows:
To manage projects to ensure the timely and reliable completion of projects to budget. Oversee the project mechanical design, electrical/controls design and detailing tasks required for the conversion of orders into the specified materials handling equipment and systems (standard and bespoke) in a cost effective and timely manner and in accordance with company objectives.
* At least three years’ experience in engineering industry.
* Experience in a Project Engineer/Manager position.
* Exposure to the food and/or chemical industry would be very useful but not essential.
* HNC/HND or Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* Understanding of Inventor 3D is highly desirable. Experience using other similar systems will be acceptable.
* Experience of using Microsoft D365 or Navision ERP system is helpful, but training will be provided.
* You must understand the way a project environment works. Organisational and influencing skills are very important.
* You will need to be a team player with good people management skills and a ‘can do’ attitude who wants to help others develop.
* Circa £35k
* 37-hour week with an early finish on a Friday.
* Flexible hours.
* 25 days leave plus statutory and bank holidays. The company also operates a flexible working scheme which allows up to one flexy leave day per month.
* Non-contractual Bonus Scheme profit related.
* Private Health Insurance is offered after three months service.
* After three months service life insurance cover will be provided to the value of three times annual salary in the event of death in service.
The company is offering a positive and progressive career opportunity, where you will be exposed to all aspects of engineering, gaining very broad engineering skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team who invest heavily in their employees!
They are looking to move quickly on this position and are planning to book interviews over the next 2 weeks, if you're interested then please apply or contact Eve Dunn
Ashton-under-Lyne, Borough of Tameside
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015