Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer (RP1199-CVL)
Location: Lowton, Warrington, WA3 2SH
£11K – £13K Basic + Bonus + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Benefits (Salary increase on successful completion of your apprenticeship)
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm (Mon – Fri)
We are working with an external apprenticeship provider and as a result you will be referred to them to complete an apprenticeship in Recruitment Resourcing.
We’re an executive recruitment company who are passionate about technology and industry advancements. Founded in 2010, amidst a double-dip recession, we’ve gained recognition with global manufacturers and technology providers in a range of market sectors. We’ve become recognised for our quality driven approach to recruitment and our ability to deliver niche assignments that most in our industry shy away from. This led to us being shortlisted as a national finalist for “Recruitment Agency of the Year 2019” award.
Our services include permanent contingency recruitment across the UK and Europe within engineering, technical sales & marketing, human resources, operations and executive board appointments to name a few.
Internal politics and ridiculous KPIs are unfortunately all too common in the recruitment industry… however at Mase we believe you deserve better! You deserve words of motivation, appreciation and to start each day feeling pumped.
Here at Mase, you’ll be respected and valued. You’ll be given the tools, support and resources to flourish, and the freedom to fulfil your potential.
What we offer
* The opportunity to earn whilst securing an industry recognised qualification in Recruitment Resourcing.
* Team building activities and incentives.
* Exposure to working on a diverse range of permanent roles across the UK and Europe.
* One to one coaching, mentoring and support from our Managing Director who has gained over 18 years success in the executive recruitment industry.
* Well situated modern offices on Stonecross Business Park (WA3 2SH) with free onsite parking.
* Opportunity to progress your earnings and career on the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and ambitious individual who possesses GCSE grades 9 -4 in English & Maths. It is essential candidates have some work experience, be it in a retail environment or an office-based role.
* Be able to travel to our offices in Lowton, WA3 2SH.
* Have fantastic attention to detail skills, with a real care for the accuracy and quality of your work.
* Have the right attitude and a desire to learn.
* Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills (this is a key requirement for the role).
* Have the confidence to handle incoming calls from Directors, CEO’s and Senior Managers of our clients.
* Be well organised and structured in your daily tasks and analytical and methodical in your approach.
* Be proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel. Any experience with PowerPoint or using a CRM would be highly beneficial.
As an Apprentice you will be responsible for providing administration and resourcing support to the Directors and Recruitment Consultants.
Other duties include:-
* Job posting.
* Candidate resourcing.
* Formatting candidate CV’s
* Meeting and greeting visitors.
* Answering incoming calls and forwarding them to the relevant person.
* Taking detailed and accurate messages.
* Creating documents and presentations.
* Sending meeting confirmation details to both the client and candidates.
* Market mapping and data mining of client contacts.
* Creating reports for management.
* Utilising the CRM to input candidate and client information.
* Potential to support with our social media marketing.
Interested to learn more?
As a first step, please forward your CV and a few introductory lines.
Keywords: Apprentice, Apprenticeship, Recruitment Resourcing, Trainee Resourcer, Business Admin, Business Administration, Administrator
WA3, Kenyon, Warrington
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015