I am looking for a candidate to join a growing and exiting payroll team
Processing of weekly payrolls using Sage Payroll. 70 weekly payrolls and 60 monthly payrolls.
* Sage Payroll experience
* Liaising with clients to accurately process their payrolls
* Calculating, uploading pensions using predominately NEST pensions
* Responsible for full Gross to net calculations and other complex reports
* Processing new starters, leavers and changes to personal details
* Preparing BACS files and request forms and uploading them for authorisation.
* Uploading digital payslips
* Maintaining client files and responding to client queries within pre-agreed deadlines
* Processing all paperwork, including printing and posting payslips and P45s in line with client requirements
* RTI reporting, including data validation, submitting FPS/EPS, obtaining any client authorisation and posting out P60s.
* P11D/P9D completion if required.
* Processing corrections to previous years by processing EYUs
* Setting up payrolls for new clients, including data validation, implementing system parameters, loading YTD data and checking PAYE/NI/Pension calculations prior to initial runs.
* Setting up and administering Auto-Enrolment pension schemes (as required by the client) Sometimes various schemes.
* Dealing with client queries, including technical queries, with minimal input from other team members.
* Other ad hoc duties as required
If you have the relevant skills and experience then apply and I will call you
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015