As an Audit Assistant Manager
You will support the management of the panel of our Debt Collection Agencies for the delivery of business objectives within a debt collections environment. Working closely to support the DCA Relationship Manager, you’ll be involved with the audit activities and risk, process and control management. This will include completing audit activity to ensure that our external suppliers are complying with their contract, Hoist policies, control standards and Hoist’s Risk Framework.
Key Responsibilities –Including but not limited to
* Review annual pre-audit questionnaires, policies/procedures, licences certificates etc, ensuring a consistent approach across external suppliers’ in-line with regulatory requirements.
* Execute audits in line with the audit plan, within budget, within timescales, taking on additional ad-hoc on-site visits as and when required.
* Produce detailed audit reports, summarising adequacy and effectiveness of the systems and controls in operation, along with assessing supplier’s compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
* Work with DCA Manager to deliver value propositions within the Outsource panel, to support with new business growth
* Ensure all activity within the Outsource panel in regards to on boarding are carried out effectively and within target timelines
* Create quarterly audit updates for the quarterly Outsource review
Key Business Results and Deliverables
* Several Collections targets which include, but are not limited to; cash collections vs business target
* A variety of efficiency related measures which include, but are not limited to; panel optimisation and selection and collections optimisation initiatives
* Achieving quality assurance results and other key conduct measures
* A variety of first line audit control measures which include but are not limited to; data exchange and reconciliation targets, closure handling, query resolution SLA’s and complaint handling
* Compliance with all internal and external risk, compliance and regulatory requirements
* Excellent reputation of best in class
Essential Requirements for the role
* Previous audit experience essential, preferably within the Debt Collection industry
* Experience of process mapping
* Good knowledge of Risk & Incident Management
* Ability to manage a wide ranging outsource panel and activity, building plans with the panel which maximises performance and deliver optimum outcomes
* Ability to recognise work processes and customer journeys which require development, and implement plans to remedy
* Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates adapting to audiences rapidly and as required
* Ability to organise and prioritise projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule with travel to panel sites required
* A high level of customer focus with a proven record of delivering high standards of customer service and experience within a regulated environment
More about us!
Hoist Finance was founded in 1994 and achieved a key milestone in 1996 with the approval of the subsidiary Hoist Kredit AB (publ) by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority under the new credit company regulations. Hoist Finance has enjoyed strong, profitable growth for the past years, and we are currently operating in eleven European countries with more than 1,700 employees. With over 20 years of experience, we have become one of the leading debt management companies in Europe – and we are growing fast. The Group has operated under the Hoist Finance brand since 2012 and was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 2015. Our subsidiary Hoist Kredit merged with Hoist Finance in 2018.
We purchase both performing and non-performing loans from our partners, international banks and financial institutions, so that they can free up resources for their respective core business. Apart from helping people getting back on track financially, this also contributes to upholding a sustainable, fair and stable credit market since we help banks to offload their balance sheet so that they can meet their regulatory requirements.
Interested in this role? Please send a copy of your CV and if you are found to be suitable our friendly Recruitment team will contact you for an informal chat.
*Hoist Finance pride itself on being an equal opportunities employer and promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
*All successful candidates will be subject to Pre-employment background screening checks, all offers of employment are subject to satisfactory checks
M50, Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015