Working on behalf of our client, a Social Housing provider, we are looking to recruit experienced Debt Contact Advisors.
The successful candidates will have previous Contact Centre experience within Debt Recovery in Housing.
Main duties to include:
* Act as first point of contact within the Contact Centre and deal with queries from tenants, customers and other agencies
* To liaise with tenants, former tenants and other debtors to arrange payments and agree payment plans
* Make outbound calls to customers with low level debt and returned direct debits
* To complete Rent Verifications
* Input information on in house database
* Previous experience in a similar environment is essential
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Ability to accurately input data.
* Ability to deal with challenging situations effectively and maintaining a customer focused service
The positions are offered on a 6 month contract, and will be home based initially.
Full time role – 36.25 hrs per week.
To apply, in confidence, please send CV to Nick Dale at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015