* £23,500 salary
* Permanent Position
* Onsite parking
* Excellent company benefits
Are you an experienced wood machinist?
Join an established and successful manufacturing company offering secure long-term employment with potential career progression.
Experience in working within a fast-paced timber environment preparing and using wood working machinery is essential.
* Prepare and use woodworking machinery such as Weinig Powermat 100 (preferable)
* Read and understand technical drawings and templates.
* Selecting the correct material and calculate quantities required for the job.
* Basic maintenance of wood working machinery desirable.
* Knowledge of Beam saw operating.
Hours of work are permanent late shift of four days Monday to Thursday 2pm – 12am due to the location of the company candidates will need to have access to transport.
In return the company offers a competitive salary, along with many benefits including employee recognition, childcare vouchers, discretionary quarterly bonus, plus many more.
Next steps if you have the required experienced and would like further information, please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Astley, Borough of Wigan
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015