£- Competitive hourly rate
Our client is a leading, independently owned waste management company with a strong family business ethos. A vacancy currently exists for a Site Operator to work at the company’s Special Treatment and Recovery (STR) plant assisting the operating team with the acceptance, handling and treatment of packaged waste materials.
* Offloading and loading pallets of mixed chemical waste containers from incoming curtain-sider vehicles via counterbalance forklift truck.
* Operation of a fork-lift truck for the movement of packaged materials between storage areas and processing areas.
* Ensuring packaged materials are placed into storage within bunded areas following instructions on segregation of hazards.
* Sorting and segregation of chemical materials.
* Hydrolysing concentrated acids.
* Decontaminating drums e.g., water reactive.
* Bulking solvents.
* Assisting with plant cleaning duties and ensuring working areas are kept tidy at the end of each day.
* Reporting problems with production process or equipment to site management and maintenance engineers.
A current fork-lift truck licence is essential for this role.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015