The COMPANY: Our client is a highly successful specialist technology business, serving the UK and international markets, established 25 years and operating from the north and south of England. The firm has been recognised with industry and national trade awards, notably twice being included in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
The ROLE: An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Coordinator to step in for an (initial) 12-month contract to cover PR, content, communications, CRM, campaigns and events. The role sits in a marketing team of 4, reporting to the Head of Marketing, and is office-based. Key responsibilities:
* manage content on the website and social media
* CRM and client database management
* Operate product campaigns and promotional activity across social media and digital channels
* liaise with third parties such as agencies, trade publications and event venues etc.
* press releases – research and write up details of products / projects / case studies.
* write and edit the monthly company e-newsletter
* manage the large photo-stock library (products, site applications, exhibitions etc)
* coordinate the company’s submissions for awards and industry accreditations etc.
* help organise the firm’s participation in UK & international events, and attend them
* manage the post-event feedback, enquiries and agency/partner liaison
The IDEAL CANDIDATE will have a formal marketing qualification (appropriate degree or a CIM Diploma etc) and a minimum 3 years’ post-grad’ experience with a B2B organisation – ideally but not necessarily within construction, engineering, industrial services, manufacturing or similar. The role calls for a studious, detail-driven and well-organised individual who can multitask and write online content in a clear, economical style. Prior experience of using Salesforce, SAP or a similar CRM system would be an advantage. First class communication skills (verbal as well as written) are essential, as is a collaborative, positive personality and the appetite to succeed in a challenging but potentially highly rewarding role.
The position is for an initial 12-month contract with a view to then becoming permanent. The company’s offices are located adjacent to the M60, easily accessible from north/south Manchester and by bus from Piccadilly (25 minutes). Some UK travel will be required so a driver with a clean licence is preferred. The use of a company car is provided, if required.
To APPLY respond below, ASAP, and please include a brief covering note. All qualified applicatns will be contacted within 24 hours. First interviews for the role will be held in late May
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015