Customer Delivery Manager – Telecoms/ISP
Hale – Salary up to £35,000
Our Client are an innovative telecommunication company who are at the forefront of technology. As part of their growth, they're looking for a Customer Delivery Manager to support with ownership of the E2E ordering and delivery of backhaul, PIA and any core network links and circuits from their preferred suppliers. Day to day negotiation with and management of suppliers and circuit deliveries in support of the strategic growth of the business. Working as part of a delivery team, supporting the Delivery Directors and other team members in the achievement of their planned network growth and numbers of homes passed by thier full fibre BB capability.
* Fully accountable for the End to End delivery of Ethernet and fibre service WAN infrastructure to grow the serviceable customer base.
* To implement and monitor metrics/KPI's and reporting across our outsourced partners and suppliers to ensure maximum cost efficiency and delivery performance.
* Monitor, manage and report on supplier performance overseeing service reviews, championing a strong professional working relationship.
* Engage fully with other teams across the business that impact the delivery life cycle.
* Implement and produce weekly/monthly reports around WIP to inform and assure accurate forecasting.
* Youll act as a key influencer and decision maker for Change Management for anything that impacts the Operations Provisioning teams.
* Knowledge share and train other team members as required.
* Document, own and assure compliance with all provisioning processes across the business.
* Must have Telecoms/ISP provisioning experience and detailed knowledge of Fibre and Ethernet circuit deliveries. Preferably radio/ wireless also.
* Must have and be able to demonstrate intimate knowledge of the ethernet/fibre order process and delivery journey with wholesalers (stages, status, kci's etc) and be able to manage/direct their suppliers through them minimising dwell time.
* Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of managing internal and external telecom suppliers and customers.
* Be capable of team leadership and have previous experience of coaching in a telecoms provisioning role.
* In depth demonstrable experience of effective stakeholder and relationship management at a senior level internally and externally with multiple vendors and operations functions
If you are an experienced Customer Delivery Manager looking for your next challenge, then please apply directly or get in touch for more information
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015