ASE Recruitment are specialist recruiters in the social housing and social care sectors providing temporary staffing to work within a variety of 24 hour supported accommodation services and floating support services for Housing Associations and Charities across the North West and East and West Midlands
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced service manager to work within a female supported accommodation service supporting clients who are experiencing mental health
Part Time 22.5 hours over 2.5 days a week
This is a front line management role with responsibility for the day to day management of service contracts, financial, staff management, support of People Using Services and building maintenance.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Manage the day to day running of the service/ location(s) to provide recovery focused delivery.
* Manage the quality and support provided to people
* Ensure operational KPI’s on people using services, outcomes, utilisation and voids, etc., are met.
* Ensure data entry to Management Information & reporting systems is accurate, timely and in line with quality assurance requirements.
* Prepare information and reports for internal and/or external use.
* Lead on positive risk management practice within the service/location(s) and where appropriate escalate concerns to the Area Manager.
* Directly line manage conduct and performance of front line staff in line with policies and procedure
* Be accountable for induction and probationary processes of direct reports.
* Manage the day to day rota and resourcing for the service/location(s).
* Ensure team development plans are in place, delivered and reviewed in line with location/service, area, organisational and individual needs. Keeping abreast of mandatory training deadlines and ensuring staff are completing within the relevant timeframes.
Candidates should have a relevant professional qualification (QCF/NVQ minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
Management qualification (minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
Candidates should also have significant understanding of Mental Health Issues and Substantial experience of working with a housing and social care background
All offers will be subject to DBS and employment checks
Temporary, Part Time
M14, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015