Theatre Instrument and Equipment Coordinator
Working as part of a team to ensure the Theatre team is fully prepared to ensure a smooth execution of the Theatre list.
Responsible for the ordering, receipt, tracking, preparation and dispatch of all equipment and instruments within theatre. The coordinator is also responsible for the coordination of resources necessary for theatre loan kits, equipment repair processes, bespoke patient implants and their components.
What you’ll bring with you:
* Competent in the use of IT (particularly MS Office package)
* Competent in written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment and independently as required.
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
* Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
* Able to plan, prioritise and organise skills independently and within a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent Attention to detail
* An understanding of the principles of infection control
* Experience of working within a theatre setting and handling medical equipment would be advantageous
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Oakland’s Hospital is a part of Ramsay Health Care UK one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oakland’s Hospital located in Salford, Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015