Channel Sales Manager – Butchery, Wholesale & Catering Sector
The Flava People have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Channel Sales Manager who’s looking for a proper challenge within the butchery distributor, wholesale & catering sector.
At The Flava People we work with partners in the retail, butchery, industrial & restaurant sector with both branded and bespoke products, crafting everything from sauces and seasonings to crumbs and coaters. We’re still very much a family business and our mission remain the same as it was over 40 years ago…. adding a little flava to the everyday.
Our Sales team are at the very heart of delivering that mission. And we’re looking for someone to join our team based here in Manchester.
We’re looking for a Channel Sales Manager who can:
Be solely responsible for all butchery sector, wholesale and delivered wholesale sales. (Distributors, Wholesalers, Delivered Wholesalers, Caterers, Butchers, Farm Shops, other retailers)
Understand the needs of your customers and the sectors within which they operate better than our competitors’ thereby building strong, long-lasting & mutually profitable relationships & partnerships.
Educate internally: Monthly reporting of channel & customer progress, needs and industry shifts to the business thereby ensuring TFP are always on the front foot.
Help guide sector NPD, marketing strategy & customer service by serving as the voice of your customers/sector within the TFP business.
Develop and deliver the strategic sales plan & budget that expands/deepens our customer base and ensures its strong presence as a leading innovator across the wholesale and butchery channel
Helping customers to differentiate their offering and grow market share
Provide the business with accurate & timely forecasts on a 3-month rolling basis.
Create and publish monthly sales reports tied to the SAP dashboards with commentary to the business to be used in company board meetings.
Create a strong trading partnership with all wholesale, catering and butchery distributors with mutual respect for mutual benefit.
Support the key channel customers with category insights & regular, proactive innovation showcases.
Present comprehensive & detailed brand plans to key channel customers bi-annually ensuring mutual understanding & ownership of activations.
Set & agree sales objectives with all channel customers annually in line with business targets
Publish a concise written report to the business following key meetings with new and existing channel customers (and follow up each meeting with SMART objectives).
Deliver a rolling 12-month promotion plan with partners where appropriate to driving incremental sales
To produce a ROI analysis for each & every promotion.
To build on what is effective & learn from what is not
Identify new customers & segments within the Wholesale, Catering and Butchery Distribution landscape
Drive the brands within the channel, opening up new streams of value creation for our business
Actively sell the brands through all customer focussed platforms including LInkedIN, IGD, The Grocer, and other industry publications, using these to build contact matrix and new business leads.
The successful Channel Sales Manager will ideally possess the following skills and experiences:
– An insatiable appetite, curiosity and passion for both brands & food!
– Strong sales and account management experience in the FMCG sector
– Open, has humility and able to be get along with a diverse bank of people
– Likes to get hands dirty – a "do’er”
– Actively embraces an entrepreneurial, family-owned business culture
– Is able to build relationships with clients (new & existing)
– IT and Digital understanding and competence
– Ideally, done something different to the norm in their life to date
– Be a Clear Strategic Thinker
– Analytical with great attention to detail
– Highly organised with excellent time management skills
– Has initiative and is a completer finisher
– Excellent presentation skills
– Persuasive and Convincing – Can Sell both emotionally & rationally
– A great team player but strong enough to manage disruptive opinion
HOW YOU’LL FIT INTO THE TEAM
Our Sales team is fundamental to the growth of our business. You’ll work within the commercial team, reporting into our Commercial Director so you’re right at the heart of the business.
In return for your creative flair and hard work as our Channel Sales Manager you’ll receive:
– Great Salary which will reflect your experience and skills
– Car allowance
– 20% Performance related bonus
– Mobile & Laptop for business use (choice of Apple or Windows)
– 25 days holiday per year, plus birthday & public & bank holidays
– The Flava People product for personal in-home use.
– Unrivalled career progression opportunities
– Flexible working
– Industry leading training & development
– A unique family-based culture in which to make a difference & thrive!
A Channel Sales Manager who’s ready to work for an exciting company where innovation is at the core of what we do?
– Desperate for the chance to make a genuine, tangible difference on a daily basis?
– Someone who wants the opportunity to shine?
– Someone who wants to be responsible for disrupting and shaking up the market with exciting new,
and highly innovative products?
– Keen to work for a business with genuine brand values and a strategy in place to deliver them?
If the answer is yes then we are interested in hearing from you
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015