Brownlee Dean working with an established civil engineering contractor who are looking to recruit an experienced Sub Agent to support in the delivering of principle and sub-contract civil engineering contracts across the North West and Scotland.
Suitable candidate will have a strong and stable major infrastructure employment history and will have worked with either a large Tier 2, or Tier 1 contractor on either road construction, renewable energy, or earthworks.
If you're looking to work on a diverse range of projects where you get autonomy to run your own projects from inception to completion, then this could be a great role for you.
Candidates must be adaptable and flexible in their attitude and application to the role and also be a proactive, problem solver.
* Day to day management of projects working with an Site Engineer and General Foreman to ensure timely delivery of contracts.
* Production of works programmes.
* Monitor site productivity, RAMS and costings.
* Weekly input into the management activity to ensure outcomes are planned for and achieved
* Client progress meetings
* Maintain and update health and safety records.
* Liaise within design teams over any technical issues.
Experience and Qualifications:
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this role.
* HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
* CSCS Card
* 5 Day SMSTS Certificate
* Environmental & H&S Awareness
* A stable employment history with either a Tier 1, or large Tier 2 civil engineering contractor.
What you will receive in return:
* A competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
* Exposure to a diverse rang of schemes
* Geniune automony to run your own projects
* Great opportunities for career progression that come with working for a SME
BL1, Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015