E&I Maintenance Technician
Job Ref: (Apply online only)-CVL
Location: Salford, Manchester
£34K – £36K Basic + Holidays + Enhanced Pension + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime
My client is a market leading manufacturer, who manufacture equipment and products for multiple industries. The company have been established for over 30 years and now work with some of the most well-known brands across the UK.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are in a continued period of growth and invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
This position sits within the maintenance team where you will be involved in routine, planned and reactive maintenance. Reporting into the Maintenance Manager you will work within a team of Maintenance Technicians who possess a good mix of Electrical and Mechanical knowledge.
There will be occasions where you will need to be available for out of hours advice or attend call outs. Any call outs are paid on top of basic salary.
Duties will include:
* Provide technical/electrical expertise and support.
* Routine, planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of equipment and machinery.
* Work with external contractors on preventative and reactive maintenance.
* Identify faults and complete repairs on machinery and equipment.
* Working to and complying with health and safety procedures.
* Be present at daily production meetings and progress any work that is raised.
* Problem solving on issues that may arise and reporting issues through the proper methods.
* Assist with training and development of existing and future apprentices.
* Support with health and safety procedures & guidelines
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar position. You will have previous experience of working in a Manufacturing/Production environment and a strong background in Electrical Maintenance.
Key skills include:
* HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* Completed an engineering apprenticeship.
* Mechanical knowledge would be beneficial.
* Experience with PLC & fault-finding systems.
* Solid engineering and plant knowledge.
* Good IT knowledge to work with maintenance management software.
* Ability to understand and modify Excel spreadsheets.
* Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
* Ability work under pressure to complete and prioritise workload.
* Able to adapt to new challenges.
* Ability to work to a strict timescale and be decisive.
Keywords: Maintenance, Technician, Engineering, Engineer, Maintain, Electrical, E&I, EC&I, Instrumentation, SCADA, Mechanical, PLC, Siemens, Control Systems, Control, Repair, Breakdowns, Break-downs, Break downs, Service, Safety. HSE, H&S, Health & Safety, Plant
M17 1PA, Eccles, City and Borough of Salford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015