Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN) – Days
Outstanding rated CQC Nursing Home
Manchester – M22
£18 – 19ph – paid breaks
36 – 48 hours
Search Consultancy is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Nurse (days) for our clients Outstanding rated CQC Nursing Home!
The home caters from a wide range of needs such as short-term respite care, dementia, nursing and long-term residential care.
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced RGN/RMN to work as a Senior Nurse, at an hourly rate of up to £19ph.
As the Senior Nurse you Will:
* Maintaining reports of patient's medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
* Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
* Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the health care procedures.
* Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
As the Successful RGN/RMN you will:
* RGN/ RMN qualified with an active NMC PIN
* Have experience of working within a nursing home setting and genuine interest in working with the elderly.
* Have Up to date clinical skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs
* Committed to working permanent nights on a long-term basis.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to (url removed) or click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015