We are now looking to recruit hardworking, articulate individuals to join our telephone support teams where you will play a key role in providing our award-winning service to our customers. For hard working individuals, there are excellent career development opportunities available.
What does the job involve?
* Our customer support agents answer questions and resolve queries at the initial point of contact from AJ Bell Youinvest & Investcentre customers across our award-winning product range.
* You’ll be taking inbound calls, responding to incoming emails, and using a secure messaging system, with all aspects of the work carried out in line with service level agreements and our compliance policies.
* We’re recognised for our great customer service and this role is pivotal in dealing with, and answering, a variety of queries in a timely and professional manner.
* This represents an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced client services department with on-going support to enhance your knowledge and experience.
Career progression is something we pride ourselves on here at AJ Bell, and when you are ready, we will help you take your career to the next stage. We also offer paid study support for professional qualifications.
The skills we are looking for candidates to be able to demonstrate include;
* The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
* A polite and professional telephone manner
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Patience and empathy with customers who may need extra support
* Previous experience in a call/contact centre role is desirable but not essential
* Previous financial services exposure is desirable but not essential
Why join AJ Bell?
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
Our head office at Salford Quays is an amazing space, with its own on-site gym, training and seminar suite, e-learning zone, dining area, lounge and rooftop terrace.
We also host loads of social and team building events throughout the year, including our legendary Christmas and summer parties and pay day Friday drinks.
Other benefits include;
* Basic salary of up to £24k
* 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Contributory pension scheme
* Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
* Bike loan and season ticket portal
* Discounted PMI and Dental
* Holiday buy/sell scheme
* Plus much more
About AJ Bell:
We are one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £65.2 billion and more than 346,700 clients. Our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre. We have our head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London.
We have grown throughout the pandemic with further growth planned. At AJ Bell you can expect a secure and friendly working environment with a strong sense of teamwork, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles
M5 3EE, Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015