As a leading Manchester based Hybrid Online Estate agency, we are looking for knowledgeable and experienced Negotiators to join our very successful team in our Manchester office. The successful candidate will manage their own personal portfolio of properties spread across the UK dealing with all of the offers with a view of securing sales in the shortest period of time possible.
This is not just a job but a real career opportunity. The sky is the limit for the right candidate!
£18,000 – £21,000 basic – realistic £30,000 to £40,000 OTE uncapped
(Walking away from a pipeline? – don't worry – Commission guarantee available for proven top performers)
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Alternate Sat 9am to 1pm or 10am to 2pm
What the role of Property Sales Negotiator involves:
* Looking after a manageable portfolio and selling a targeted number of residential properties which our current sales negotiators are achieving comfortably.
* Arranging viewing from the office and capturing feedbacks (NO SITE VISITS)
* Present and accept offers.
* Upsell some of our services and get paid generously for these.
* Update and maintain notes for your portfolio.
* Negotiating sales and managing all aspects of the sale process.
* Build a strong rapport with sellers & buyers.
* Usage of Rightmove & Rightmove + to produce comparables & Judge the current market.
Skills and experience:
* Driven and money hungry with experience and successful track record in property sales.
* Career focused with a strong work ethic and customer focus.
* A dynamic communicator with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, combined with a passion for property.
* Have a proven record of sales in the Residential Property Market.
* A natural leader.
* You have consistently exceeded your sales targets/goals.
* Confident sales pitch and professional manner.
* You know how to negotiate a deal where everyone wins.
* You have outstanding people skills.
* We would consider candidates with experience in a cash buying or fixed price background.
What the role of Senior Negotiator does NOT involve:
* Paperwork- most is handled by admin staff.
* No site visits.
* No multitasking- you will not be expected to do any other roles except negotiating.
What`s in it for you?
* A generous basic salary with a competitive, uncapped and achievable transparent commission structure.
* Guaranteed commission for 4-6 months to match your current earnings, while you build your own commission pipeline – we will match your current salary from day one.
* Endless progression opportunities for achievers and performers who aim to rise to management level.
* Regular incentives such as days/nights out including the grand national and more.
* Opportunity to secure good investment properties with an onsite investment manager that will help you along the way.
About the company
We are a fast sale estate agency and property cash buying company providing national coverage and having huge success selling the majority of our properties within one month.
* Over 12,800 sales agreed all over the UK.
* 63% of our total sales agreed are in less than 30 days!
* Over 4,400 verified customer service reviews and videos with a 96% customer satisfaction rate.
* 93% of employees “Love their job” according to an independent employee survey.
We are also a company that is expanding rapidly so if you are looking for a company where you can progress and be rewarded for hard-work and you are good at sales and trainable. Contact us now
M12, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015