Vitality, Customer Adviser – Call Centre, Stockport, £17,500 plus commission + Benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As our Customer Adviser – Call Centre, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Customer Adviser – Call Centre, you will deliver exceptional service by speaking to individuals who have enquired directly on our website or via a third party regarding Private Health/Life Insurance packages. You’ll support individuals through the initial application process to qualify warm leads for consultants who will then advise on a private insurance policy that best suits the individual’s needs.
Providing a professional, efficient, courteous and accurate service to our customers, this is a fast-paced role where you will deal with both individual and team targets.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Adviser – Call Centre:
– Experience of working in a contact centre environment
– The ability to communicate well, build trusting relationships, and adapt your style depending on who you are speaking to
– A positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, acting as a champion for change, contributing to great team spirit
– A passion for quality and highest levels of standard and service
– Resilience and tenacity
– Someone who continually aims for improvement and achievement of results
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd June 2021
Working for Vitality, you will experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Adviser – Call Centre, then please click ‘apply’ today
SK2, Heaviley, Borough of Stockport
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015